- Background check completed on each owner of the business (In order to complete the background check(s), you will need to complete the form found here, pay the necessary fee for same, and provide this office with a copy of the background check(s). Please send form and payment directly to the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation);
- Sketch of the building’s layout;
- Copy of Health Inspection;
- Copy of Fire Inspection; and
- Your Dram Insurance Carrier must go online at IowaABD.com to certify coverage.
The City must receive the above information to present to the City Council for their approval one week prior to their scheduled meeting. Please note, the City Council meets on the first and third Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m.
For questions contact:
You may also contact the State of Iowa Alcoholic Beverages Division at (515) 281-7400 or toll free at (866)-IowaABD.