Bettendorf Public Library Director
The Bettendorf Public Library Information Center is committed to providing access to information and ideas for all.
The Bettendorf Public Library Information Center will be a recognized free community resource, serving as a gateway to life-long learning which offers a diverse spectrum of innovative services, materials and programming in support of:
- the pursuit of knowledge and information;
- the joy of reading and importance of literacy;
- social, educational, and cultural activities experienced within inviting gathering spaces;
- active engagement and collaboration with the City, schools and organizations;
The Bettendorf Public Library Information Center Board of Trustees, staff and volunteers are committed to supporting the following values:
- Access - We value free, full and equal access to information and a high quality collection of resources, library programs and services provided within welcoming and comfortable spaces.
- Learning - We value literacy, the joy of reading and life-long learning for users of all ages.
- Community - We value the library as a public forum and community meeting space encouraging open communication on a wide range of diverse ideas and information.
- Engagement - We value active engagement and collaboration with residents and community groups, enhancing the quality of life for Bettendorf residents.
- Service - We value high quality customer service, providing equal, respectful, accurate and friendly service to all.
- Intellectual Freedom - We value the privacy of library users to freely access library resources while keeping user transactions and personal information confidential.