Non-Emergency Reporting System
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Bettendorf City limits?
- There are No Known suspects?
- Victim loss does not exceed $1,000?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Frequently Asked Question section at the bottom of this page.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Bettendorf Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report incidents:
Click here to report an incident
Powered by Coplogic's Online Citizen Police Reporting
Online Police Reporting Frequently Asked Questions
If your incident is an emergency, call 911. If non-emergency call 563-344-4015.
What if this happened in another city can I file a report using this online police citizen reporting system?
No, If a crime took place outside of the City of Bettendorf Police Department please call the police department for that city.
A known suspect is when you or someone else knows the person or where to find the person who committed the crime or the license plate number of the vehicle the suspect(s) were in.